Yes, we talk about this a lot, but it's for your own good. I can remember when I was little and had to take some nasty-tasting medicine and my mom would tell me, "It's for your own good so you can get well!" Well, she was right, but it sure didn't make that old yellow medicine taste any better.
Something that is for your family's good is a carbon monoxide detector. It can literally be the difference between life and death. There is a family here in our local area who almost learned this lesson the hard way (name withheld for obvious reasons). They kept waking up with headaches, feeling tired and lethargic, thought they were coming down with something. You know how it is when you know something isn't right but you can't quite pinpoint why or what it is.
Turns out there was a crack in the heat exchanger in their gas heating system. It ended well, but just barely. They were able to get the problem diagnosed and have a trained HVAC technician make the necessary repairs. Don't wait until a serious tragedy happens. Carbon Monoxide detectors are inexpensive and unobtrusive. They're about the same size as a smoke detector. You can actually get a combo unit at your local hardware store.
Air Care Systems by Price, Inc. does carry the regular CO detector, should you need one. Give us a call at (479) 777-2331. We'll be happy to give you information and install a carbon monoxide detector for you. It's one of the least expensive ways to ensure your family is sleeping safely in their beds. Check it out!