AC Repair & Maintenance in Fort Smith
Keep Your Home Cool All Summer Long
Is your air conditioner blowing warm air? Do you hear unusual sounds while it runs? Or is it not turning on at all? For any cooling system problems large or small, turn to Air Care. Since 2006, we’ve served the air conditioning needs of customers throughout Sebastian County. When your AC is not working as it used to, the solution is either maintenance or repair. Rest assured our technicians are highly skilled and knowledgeable. We are also familiar with the common nuisance of certain AC brands and can provide an immediate fix. For your utmost convenience, our experts are available for same-day AC maintenance or repair in Fort Smith and the surrounding areas.
Give us a call at (479) 777-2331 to speak with one of our licensed technicians and schedule your service today!
Signs Your AC is in Need of Repairs
Every air conditioner will need to be repaired at some point, and knowing what to look out for can save you time and money. The earlier you catch a problem, the more likely that the repair will be quicker and cheaper than if you let the issue stick around and get worse. Some of the most common signs to look out for include:
- Leaking water: While it's normal for the part of your AC exposed to outside air to gather condensation, that moisture should never find its way inside. If you notice water dripping from your air conditioner, there's a chance that it's leaking coolant and needs immediate repairs.
- Strange smells: This is most common the first time you turn on your AC for the year. Mold and microbial growths thrive in dark spaces, and the inside of your air conditioner is no different. Our team can clear out this issue quickly so you don't have to worry about it for the rest of the year.
- Strange noises: While AC units are rarely silent, if you ever hear loud banging, screeching, buzzing, or other noises you're not used to hearing, get it checked out immediately. This is likely caused by a broken or breaking component.
- Warm air: If you've already checked your thermometer settings and made sure your AC is set to a lower temperature than your home and it's still blowing warm air, give our team a call to come in a fix the issue.
- Insufficient airflow: If your AC isn't blowing as much air as you're used to, there's a good chance that either a component is broken on there's a blockage somewhere in the system.
Benefits of Regular Maintenance
Having a malfunctioning air conditioner in the middle of a heat wave is unbearable. Before you end up in such a situation, contact Air Care and request for comprehensive AC maintenance. Our technicians will thoroughly inspect your system, identify potential problems, and fine-tune all moving parts and components, so it won’t fail even with constant use in the summer.
Other benefits of air conditioning maintenance in Fort Smith include:
- Improves the unit’s airflow and efficiency
- Ensures safe and reliable operation
- Lowers your energy bills
- Keeps your manufacturer’s warranty intact
- Extends the lifespan of the equipment
To stay on top of your air conditioning maintenance, we recommend you consider becoming a member of our maintenance program. In addition to a yearly precision AC tune-up, Air Care offers other exclusive benefits such as preferred scheduling, discounts, and more.
Quality Same Day AC Repair in Fort Smith
As an experienced HVAC company, we understand the stress that comes with a faulty air conditioner. When you contact Air Care, our technicians will show up on the same day you call and provide the necessary repairs. We always complete the job the right way the first time to ensure your satisfaction. We also offer replacement services when it's time to upgrade your air conditioner.
They always give fair pricing to me and this keeps me loyal- Andy G.
Very courteous and polite the minute he walked in the door and took care of the job quickly.- Colleen W.
I was so pleased with the job done- Tiffany B.
They are an excellent company- Addy H.
Zero complaints!- Troy J.